Be part of the movement to transform business education globally
As the world’s largest business education alliance, AACSB International connects educators, students, and business to achieve a common goal: to create the next generation of great leaders. Synonymous with the highest standards of excellence since 1916, AACSB provides quality assurance, business education intelligence, and professional development services to over 1,600 member organizations and more than 800 accredited business schools in 100 countries.
Location: AACSB International’s Tampa office is located on the seventh floor of One Harbour Place on beautiful Harbour Island in downtown Tampa, Florida. Our employees and visitors enjoy spectacular views and convenient access to Tampa International Airport, the Tampa Convention Center, and the many attractions that downtown has to offer.
Why AACSB: We take pride in providing our employees with an inclusive work environment that promotes individual development. Our employees say our benefits, location, flexible work environment and their colleagues are the primary drivers that attract and keep them with AACSB.
The Marketing and Communications Associate is responsible for managing marketing plans, promotional campaigns, budgets, and timelines. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, creative, customer focused, and results driven with strong communications, planning, copywriting, design, and analytical skills.
- One (1) year of relevant experience is required; three (3) years of experience in marketing and communications promoting products and services globally is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing or related field required.
- Limited travel may be required.
- Works closely with teams regionally and globally and staff resources, agencies, and freelancers to ensure that marketing and communications projects are completed within scope, on time, and within budget.
- Provides marketing plans, creative concepts, writing, design, and production support of email marketing campaigns, web page design and content, digital advertising, print materials, signage/displays, presentations, and other marketing support materials.
- Leverages marketing automation tools, analytics, and data/trends to inform planning and measure ROI for applicable marketing campaigns and activities.