Carlton Fields, an AmLaw 200 law firm, seeks a talented Graphic Design Specialist. This position is responsible for creating print and electronic branded collateral including brochures, flyers, announcements, reports, invitations, presentations, and newsletters; advertisements; graphics for internal and external websites; and other projects in support of the firm, offices, and practice groups.
This position works closely with the firm’s Chief Marketing Officer and Senior Communications Manager, as well as firm leadership, attorneys, administrative staff, and external vendors.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Develop and design projects from initial concept through final production, including proofing, file preparation, and distribution. Projects include, but are not limited to, print and electronic branded collateral including brochures, flyers, announcements, reports, invitations, presentations, event agendas, electronic templates, and newsletters; advertisements; graphics for internal and external websites; display signs; and other projects as needed to meet the needs of attorneys, department stakeholders, and marketing colleagues.
- Create infographics and specialty graphs/charts.
- Ensure that all design products adhere to the firm’s style guide and brand standards, are targeted appropriately to respective audiences, and are approved through the proper channels. Art direction to ensure that branding styles are consistent in designed pieces.
- Coordinate graphics projects; identify tasks and duties associated with the projects, and develop and meet timelines.
- Provide editorial and proofing expertise to quality control (QC) projects before they are returned to clients for review, including reviewing text for formatting errors and correcting before sending. Work with the marketing team to ensure projects adhere to the firm’s style standards and are correct and accurate.
- Oversee inventory and printing of firm identity materials, including letterhead, envelopes, and business cards.
- Select and monitor printing and design vendors to manage costs and ensure high quality product(s).
- Obtain and manage photo rights for rights-managed imagery.
- Respond to and fulfill requests for attorney photographs and logos.
- Organize/archive electronic graphics files and graphics supplies, paper/vendor samples and printed branding samples.
- Prepare marketing materials for client packets, informal/formal proposals, events, seminars, etc.
- Coordinate in-house print jobs with Office Services personnel.
- Art direction for designed materials.
- Create and manage CF Storefront.
- Sponsorship ads – research requirements, create ads, send logos.
- Holiday cards – Design of electronic and hard copy. branded cards and management of all firmwide orders
- Graphic support for mobile apps.
- Coordinate and produce Marketing and Client Development monthly marketing update.
This position is based in our downtown Tampa office located at 100 S. Ashley Drive, Suite 400, Tampa, FL 33602.
- B.A./B.S. preferred in graphic design or related field.
- Minimum of five years of experience as a graphic design professional.
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills, including the ability to multi-task, shift and manage priorities and resources, adhere to project schedules, and work in a proactive manner on tight deadlines.
- Able to interpret and present complicated concepts in a visually appealing and clear manner.
- Demonstrated creativity and excellent technical skills in all aspects of graphic design, including concepts, typography, imagery, color, illustrations, and layout.
- Knowledge of the printing process or printing background, including offset and digital production processes and paper stocks.
- Excellent proofreading skills and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills; able to work with a variety of individuals and build effective working relationships with others within and outside the firm.
- Ability to work with or without direct supervision, knowing when to consult and when to decide; ability to take initiative on projects.
- Professional services or law firm experience.
- Operating technology: Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Abode Creative Suite software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat), and/or other appropriate design software. Experience with Prezi is a plus.
- Basic marketing principles, procedures and concepts.
Qualified candidates must apply using the link below. Candidates who do not apply using this link will not be considered an applicant. Carlton Fields is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
>> CLICK HERE TO APPLY <<
Carlton Fields has more than 300 attorneys and government and financial services consultants serving clients from offices in California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, New York, and Washington, D.C. The firm is known for its national litigation practice, including class action defense, trial practice, white-collar representation, and high-stakes appeals; its regulatory practice; and its handling of sophisticated business transactions and corporate counseling for domestic and international clients. For additional information, visit www.carltonfields.com.
To apply for this job please visit apply.cfjblaw.com.