Website Crunch Fitness
2016 Inc. 5000's 6th fastest growing fitness franchise.
Crunch Fitness is seeking a social media savvy professional looking to develop their skill set in one of the fastest growing fitness brands in the country. This role requires someone who is versatile yet structured and someone who can manage their time effectively. You will be expected to carry out your duties in various settings whether that be at our corporate office, on site at one of our 8 bay area locations, or working from home from time to time per managements request.
– Daily morning report of social media KPIs.
– Management of Facebook communities including timely responses to inquiries/comments/reviews and outreach engagement.
– Working with various social champions to create local content.
– Creating corporate level branded content.
– Developing a bi-weekly social media content calendar with original content and consistent brand voice.
– Maintaining Perk Program website on a weekly basis.
– Maintaining knowledge of Perk Program timelines, milestones, and events for promotion
– Content moderation for in-club social display feeds.
– Assisting direct manager as requested
Sought after traits:
– Proficient in creator programs such as the Adobe creative suite (photoshop, after effects, premiere, illustrator, indesign etc)
– Working knowledge of google drive
– Knowledge or interest in CRMs like hootesuite, hubspot, etc.
– Knowledge or interest in Facebook Ads
– Willingness to develop social media skill sets.
– Innovative mindset to engage our members
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com