Website Idea Nest
We’re looking for a Design Intern to work out of our Downtown Tampa office. This person will work directly with both the company’s Art Director and our Founder. Qualified candidates will be in their 3rd or 4th year of pursuing a degree in Graphic Design or something similar.
- Create compelling apparel designs
- Design product mockups and color selections for use on our website and other sales channels
- Create digital advertising layouts for use in web display and social media advertising
- Contribute to various creative assets needed for product collections or other initiatives such as email marketing and social media content
- Maintain and evolve our various brand identities
- Contribute to the research and development of new products or retail brands
- Various responsibilities with web design and user experience design
This is an excellent opportunity to rapidly develop your skills and also collect some great pieces for your portfolio in the process. Unlike in an agency setting, we won’t be asking you to work on meaningless client projects that may never see the light of day. You will be designing real products and digital content for our customers to engage with and buy.
Culture fit is important. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit or a passion for digital culture you will fit right in – even if that just means you have an Etsy store or make your own memes. Do you have an eclectic taste in 90s film and listen to both Rick Ross and Bob Dylan? We want to meet you.
We’re a small team, so if you have additional interests outside of just design that can be a huge plus. The responsibilities of this role can adjust to match your own skills or ideas. Great design talent will speak for itself but if you have any experience with video production, animation, photography, copywriting, social media, digital marketing, or even web development we want to know about.
- Proficient with Adobe software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.)
- Careful eye for typography
- Basic illustration skills
- Currently enrolled in school and able to work at our headquarters in Tampa, Florida
Apply with résumé and a quick email intro to firstname.lastname@example.org. You MUST provide a link to your portfolio or examples of your work to be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com