Website Paradise Advertising
Media Coordinator – Freelance
Paradise is looking for a Freelance Media Coordinator to help with execution of both traditional (offline) and digital (online) media, and invoice processing.
Paradise is looking for a Media Coordinator to be a key contributor in our St Petersburg office. This position is part of our Media Team, which provides media campaign planning and execution for our destination and luxury brand clients. You will assist with, and help coordinate all of the buying, execution, analytics and vendor invoicing.
The ideal candidate has at least 1 year of experience within a media department, demonstrates professionalism, is a team player, is proficient with Micro Soft Excel, and has excellent written and oral skills. The ideal candidate must work well under pressure within tight deadlines.
- Assist with client media approvals, insertion orders and buying
- Responsible for media buy stewardship – insertion order/schedules, make goods, invoicing reconciliation /processing and analytics
- Accurately prepares supporting paperwork
- Assists with media research to determine customer/consumer insights that identify key communication targets and guide strategic and media plan development
- Coordinates with agency team members on all broadcast, print, and online production deadlines
- Collects and organizes all media spec information
- Demonstrates strategic thinking, problem-solving abilities, and commitment to following through on projects
- Builds and maintains relationships with media vendors
Background & Experience
- Preferably 1 year coordinating all media types – TV, Radio, Out-of-Home, Online and Print
- Analytically-minded. Comfortable with mathematical and accounting concepts
- Knowledge of media terminology
- Organized and Detail-oriented. Capable of managing complexity with many campaigns and tasks
- High level of proficiency in using tools such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with STRATA a plus
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org