Paradise Advertising & Marketing, a full-service marketing firm, headquartered in St. Petersburg, is seeking an Account / Project Coordinator. The Account / Project Coordinator acts as a support person to the Account Management team. This position is supervised by the VP of Account Services and works closely with Account Directors and the Traffic department. The position primarily coordinates and communicates pertinent information on assigned projects to all necessary team members by managing the daily workflow of projects from conception through completion, ensuring that deadlines are met.
Extremely organized, proactive, self-starter with an upbeat, positive, “can do” attitude, flexible to change, ability to adapt and adjust to a variety of situations, a problem solver, accountable, troubleshooter and resourceful. Must possess a strong work ethic and takes pride in the quality of their work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for coordinating and executing all assigned media and creative jobs/projects for various clients. Projects/Jobs may consist of websites, print ads, digital ads/assets, video/photo production, collateral production, reports, etc.
- Assists with the flow and coordination of multiple projects from conception through completion.
- Confer with key team members to provide information, support, project changes, meet milestones and fulfill required tasks for each project.
- Serve as a key liaison between departments ensuring continuity, quality and accuracy of all projects.
- Obtain necessary approvals from required departments during the internal approval process.
- Regularly communicate status of all projects by means of weekly meetings, status reports and daily updates.
- Open and coordinate projects for clients with supervision from Account Team.
- Proofs all projects against client standards.
- Assists gathering information and preparing reports.
Qualifications / Specific Skill Requirements:
- 0-2 years experience in project management within an advertising agency or in-house agency environment is preferred.
- Excellent organization and communication skills, with an exceptional eye for detail.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Knowledge of Workamajig or other project management software is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player.
- Willingness and ability to do what it takes to see project through to completion and meet tight deadlines.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/cap/view/270887621/?pathWildcard=270887621&trk=job_capjs →