Website Parcus Medical
Parcus Medical™ Events and Sales Support Associate
About Parcus Medical
Parcus Medical designs, manufactures, and distributes Sports Medicine implants and instrumentation for both open and arthroscopic procedures. Parcus™ offers a comprehensive product portfolio of minimally invasive solutions in over 60 countries.
General Position Information
Parcus Medical is looking for an organized individual to plan and coordinate events including, tradeshows, sales meetings, and training events. The ideal candidate is also comfortable assisting Sales Managers with requests for proposal (RFPs) and information (RFIs). Experience with medical devices or healthcare services is ideal. Occasional travel may be required. Typical hours are Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM.
• Work with Marketing and Sales to develop a strategy for each event
• Coordinate the logistics around each event in an organized and efficient manner, including securing contracts, negotiating exhibit locations, processing invoices for payments, ordering electric/internet, choosing product displays and promotional signage, and updating monthly event calendars
• Oversee/order event materials inventory including, displays, booth accessories, literature, tablecloths, promotional giveaways, signage, etc.
• Attend events and help with in-house set-up as needed
• Report on event performance and opportunities for improvement
• Maintain financial documentation and report on total spend for each event
• Assemble documentation and apply for trade grants
• Repurpose event registration records as prospect lists for dissemination
Responsibilities (Sales Support)
• Work with Sales Managers to address complex RFPs/RFIs
• Generate and disseminate weekly sales reports
• Maintain price list and generate reports using Microsoft Excel and Access
• Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or related field
• Two years of experience in events coordination and/or sales support
• Comfortable working with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Experience with RFP generation and complex spreadsheet maintenance
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org